We are a small specialist provider concentrating on core qualifications for our sector. A qualification
obtained through our company will be one that you will be proud to possess.
All of our trainers have a childcare background themselves so they know what it is like to be working in the
sector and how difficult it can be to find the time and energy to commit to more training and courses.
- Students can work at a time and place that suits them
- We have drop in advice centres where students can visit tutors and assessors in person at Jarrow and Washington
- Online access to advisors/assessors 5 days a week 51 weeks a year.
- No waiting around for assessor to visit
- Award winning learning programme that includes high quality tutorials, activities and online resources.
- All our tutors are graduates, many holding Early Years Professional Status /Qualified Teacher Status and our assessors
all hold relevant qualifications.
- We concentrate only on Childcare Qualifications and the North East area
We do not consider ourselves a distance learning company since we pride ourselves on giving an
excellent level of support to learners. We are there every step of the way to guide the learning process.
Our assessors make regular contact with learners and we concentrate on the local area /specialist subject
only, unlike other distance learning providers